Terms and conditions
We kindly advise you to read these Terms and Conditions carefully so you are aware of your rights and obligations under this Agreement. You are referred to in these Terms and Conditions as the Customer. For the sake of convenience we choose the masculine gender, but where "he" is mentioned we also mean "she".
Article 1. Definitions
In these Terms and Conditions, capitalized terms shall be defined as follows:
Terms and Conditions
the terms and conditions listed in this document as used by Vetocare;
a service offered on the Website by Vetocare;
the combination of the Customer’s username and password for placing an order on the Website;
the natural person or legal entity who places an order on the Website;
is part of the general partnership Vetomedia, established and having an office at (1781 AS) Den Helder at Willemsoord 52D;
the agreement between the Customer and Vetocare, which is concluded via the Website on the basis of which the Customer buys the Service from Vetocare;
the Privacy Statement of Vetocare, which can be found on the Website;
the website owned by Vetocare, on which the Service is offered;
Article 2. Applicability
- These Terms and Conditions apply to every offering made by Vetocare on the Website, to every Agreement concluded via the Website and to every use of the Website.
- Vetocare may amend and / or complement these Terms and Conditions at any time. Changes do not apply to already concluded Agreements. The most up to date version of the Terms and Conditions can be found on the Website. If the Customer does not agree with the amended and / or complemented Terms and Conditions, the Customer cannot order the Service.
- The applicability of any of the Customer’s purchasing terms and conditions or other conditions is expressly rejected by Vetocare.
Article 3. Offer and establishment of the Agreement
- The Agreement enters into force by completing the ordering process on the Website and accepting the Terms and Conditions.
- An offer on the Website is always without any obligation and can be revoked by Vetocare immediately after an order.
- Vetocare is not bound by apparent errors and clerical errors in the offer on the Website.
Article 4. Use and Availability of the Website
- Vetocare does not guarantee that information on the Website is always correct, current or complete.
- During the registration process, the Customer must provide Login Credentials. The Customer guarantees to Vetocare, and is responsible for ensuring that the information he provides when creating his Account is correct, complete and current.
- The Customer is responsible and liable for all use made with his Login Credentials.
- As soon as the Customer knows or has reason to suspect that his Login Credentials came into the hands of unauthorized persons, the Customer is obliged to report this case to Vetocare, without prejudice to the obligation to immediately take effective measures himself, such as changing the Login Credentials.
- Vetocare reserves the right to change the login procedure and / or Customer’s Login Credentials if it is deemed to be necessary for the functioning of the Website.
Article 5. Price and payment
- The stated price of the Service is valid the moment it is displayed on the Website.
- VAT is not included in the stated total price. Any additional costs, such as shipping and payment costs, will be mentioned on the Website.
- The payment methods will be mentioned on the Website When the Customer chooses a method of payment after delivery, the payment term depends on the payment method chosen, as indicated on the Website. The payment term is a deadline.
- If the Customer exceeds the payment deadline or Vetocare is unable to collect the amount due by means of the payment instrument chosen by the Customer before the end of the payment term, the Customer shall legally be in default, regardless of whether Vetocare sends any further warning or notice.
- If the Customer is in default with regard to his payment obligation, Vetocare may refer the debt for collection, in which case the Customer shall also be obliged to pay the costs incurred by Vetocare in accordance with the graduated scale of judicial collection expenses (BIK)
Article 6. Delivery
- The delivery deadlines on the Website and / or during the ordering process are indicative and cannot be considered legal deadlines.
Article 7. Privacy
- When visiting the Website and placing an order, or indicating Login information, (personal) information is supplied to Vetocare. This (personal) information shall be processed in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations and the Privacy Statement.
Article 8. Withdrawal and complaints
- Within 14 days after start of delivery of the service the Customer has the right to dissolve the Agreement without providing reasons, unless one of the exceptions in Article 6:230p of the Dutch Civil Code applies. If the right of dissolution applies, then the Customer can invoke this right by filling in the model form for dissolution, as provided by Vetocare, and by returning this form - together with the Products delivered but not desired by the Customer - to Vetocare. The costs of return shipment are at the expense of Vetocare.
- In the event of dissolution of the Agreement, Vetocare will refund the already paid amount under the Agreement by the Customer within 14 days after receipt of the declaration of dissolution.
- If the Customer has opted for a different method of shipment than the standard shipping method, only the costs for the standard shipping will be reimbursed by Vetocare.
- Complaints about the Service can be sent to email@example.com. Vetocare will react substantively to the complaint within a reasonable period of time.
Article 9. Liability
- Vetocare does not accept any liability for indirect or consequential damages, such as loss of profit, loss of turnover, loss of expected savings and other similar financial losses, as well as loss of goodwill or damage to reputation.
- To the extent that Vetocare is liable, this liability is limited to a maximum of the price of the Service.
Article 10. Miscellaneous
- The Customer may not transfer the rights and obligations arising from the Agreement to third parties.
- The use of the Website, these Terms and Conditions and / or the Agreement are subject solely to Dutch law.